Configured for SAP by default, configurable for other output management systems on demand.
The RSign Output Management app generally provides the following functions to connect document output management systems to the RSign Cloud for secure, verifiable, encrypted, large file, and eSignature processing.
The RSign Output Management app performs the following functions in general, and can be configured for specific situations:
1. Output management system generates a PDF-output file that contains all of the documents that need to be transmitted in a batch.
2. RSign App opens the output-file and checks for destination email addresses by scanning the file
3. RSign App separates the header page if there is an email address on it, along with all of the following pages until the next header page, and prepares as a PDF document for sending attached to an email.
4. RSign App determines sending actions (email attributes/features/encryption/eSignatures/sending address/recipient address/email body text, etc.) as defined in an XML file
5. RSign App routes the email via the RSign Cloud for processing and transmission to the recipient
6. RSign Cloud provides reports, delivery receipts, records, and signed contracts back to the output management system with data in XML or otherwise configurable formats for import into the output management system reporting dashboards.
How to Sign a Lease Agreement Online
How to Send Forms for Bulk Signing with RSign?
Contact RPost for more information at email@example.com
February 03, 2023
January 27, 2023
January 20, 2023
January 13, 2023
January 06, 2023