We’re not just securing email and eSigning.
We’re helping Stirling Credit Union in their mission to provide financial resources to their members, always in safest and securest ways.
And we’ve been with them since 2018.
RMail. For Finance. Bank and Credit Union.
Scotland, United Kingdom
RMail eSignature and e-security to speed loan processing. RMail electronic signature facilitates e-business, in particular in rural areas where there is limited access to offices.
Watch Stephen Worgan’s full panel session at Optimize! FinTech (click here)
RMail and RSign were a light-years transition for us. And it was a completely seamless transition. So anybody who is still thinking, “we’re still sending out PDF forms that people can download”, it’s not a problem moving from that using something like RMail. We are sending over 90% of our loan agreements through RMail for electronic signature. Our members love it, and it’s very efficient. And it’s a cost savings.
Director, Stirling Credit Union
Stirling Credit Union is a British credit union that has optimised eSignature and e-security to speed loan processing. RMail electronic signature facilitates e-business, in particular in rural areas where there is limited access to offices. Stirling Credit Union accesses RMail as part of the Kesho banking platform and is part of the Kesho User Group.
Stirling Credit Union reports the main benefits of RMail services as:
- Legal and Auditable Proof. Assurance, confidence, and peace of mind. RSign® makes it easy to view and rely on the Signature Certificate for electronic signature tracking, a forensic audit trail, and sent and signed content and timestamp information. A robust record of who signed what when provides confidence that the eSignature process and record will stand up to scrutiny if ever challenged in the future. Legal Proof®.
- Assurance of privacy compliance with email encryption simple enough that people enjoy using it. RMail® email encryption is so easy, especially for the recipient, that it encourages use and thereby reduces risk of data breaches or privacy enforcement actions. Not all encryption services are the same; others are too burdensome and, as a result, are little used and therefore increase risk (from non-use or circumvention of use). With today’s more sophisticated privacy regulations (e.g., HIPAA, GDPR) and hacker tactics, encryption is essential. RMail makes it easy, enjoyable, automated.
- Peace of mind, end-user visibility of successful delivery for important messages, with proof. RMail® Registered Email™ services makes delivery and open tracking visible to the sender, providing assurance and peace of mind that important email was successfully delivered. This is returned in the self-authenticating Registered Receipt™ e-record, making it easy to resolve disputes – as easy as forwarding this receipt to any questioning party. The receipt is a self-contained forensic record, eliminating the need to scour server logs to try to investigate and present delivery evidence.
- eSignature Simple Enough that People Actually Enjoy Using. RMail eSignature makes electronic signatures so simple for all staff, that it encourages use. More use means more cost savings, administrative time savings, and faster business. RSign includes all the enterprise-grade features and training you will ever need.
- Cost savings with less paper, mail, postage, and administrative time. RMail® Registered Email™ and RSign® electronic signature services replace printing, postage (first class, receipt, and certified mail), scanning, faxing, administrative work and other hard costs. Businesses can send required notices with proof of content delivered and timestamped. Users can easily send agreements for recipient electronic signoff or easily eSign documents that they receive, thus saving wasted time, cost, and other drains on your business.
Stirling Credit Union uses RMail to support client communications. Stirling Credit Union automates email encryption and electronic signatures using the RMail interface running within Microsoft Outlook. This makes it easy and automated for staff to send encrypted email for privacy compliance and e-security, plus returns proof of privacy and e-delivery compliance. RMail electronic signatures automatically convert Microsoft Outlook attachments into messages, documents, and forms that a message recipient can automatically eSignature. For each message sent, a Registered Receipt email record is automatically returned providing proof of e-delivery, GDPR privacy, or legal e-signature compliance.
Stirling Credit Union is a dynamic financial cooperative providing secure savings and affordable loans for members over the past 20 years.
Tradenames are owned by the named company. Service benefit is summary, not intended to be a case
technology is patented. RMail, RSign, and RPost are trademarks owned by RPost.