To view the settings, you have two options:
Option 1: From the inbox, press ‘File’, then ‘RMail Settings’.
Option 2: From the feature pop-up, press the ‘Settings’ button.
The Safe Sender – Anti-Whaling settings include the following:
- Enable Anti-Whaling Phishing Alerts: When checked, the Anti-Whaling feature is turned on.
- Display the Anti-Whaling icon on the feature pop-up: The anti-whaling icon is a green whale icon at the bottom of the feature pop-up.
- Display the Safe Sender button on the warning pop-up: a pop-up warning will appear when trying to forward or reply to the email.
- Anti-Whaling Safe Senders: When the ‘Safe Sender’ button is selected in the warning pop-up (above), the address will automatically go in the ‘Anti-Whaling Safe Senders’ section in the settings panel. Note: it is important to be absolutely sure and verify who the sender is before doing this.
- Anti-Whaling Safe Sender File Location: The anti-whaling safe sender list is stored in the file location so that list can be shared with groups or teams if needed.