eSignature & E-Mail Security for Banks and Credit Unions
eSignatures: Main Uses
Electronic signature for bank and credit union loan processing.
Email Security: Main Uses
Protecting privacy of personal client data in KYC and account opening, account maintenance, and loan forms.
RMail Gateway email encryption automation, Registered Email™ e-delivery proof, RSign eSignatures
The Association of Professional Compliance Consultants (APCC) supports the use of RMail for email privacy, for GDPR compliance. The Association of Professional Compliance Consultants members guide financial services organizations in their efforts to comply with financial services regulations.
Watch full video of Shan Godagama discuss RSign at Optimize!2020.
We’ve been using RSign for more than 7 years — RSign is helping us grow our business, especially for the lending side.
London Mutual Credit Union
Features & Benefits
Improve Efficiency and Protection
Finance service professionals work in fast paced environments where attention to detail and risk awareness is absolutely critical.
RMail provides greater agility and efficiency in communication and correspondence at a lower cost while at the same time protecting the sender and the senders corporation by securing transmissions with proof of delivery to comply with federal regulations.
Financial Advisory/Private Client Services
- Use eSignOff® service to confirm agreement on terms for new accounts.
- Record correspondence with clients to prove compliance with FINRA regulations.
- Send statements to accountants and lawyers on behalf of clients.
- Record communications surrounding the due diligence process.
- Speed processing of client materials by moving from paper to electronic.
- Prove notice delivery to comply with regulatory requirements.
- Send transaction confirmation and settlements to corporate clients by email rather than fax/mail.
- Provide statement or information on the value of the financial asset.
- Convert required notifications such as privacy notices, proxies, etc., from paper to email.
- Speed transaction processing time by converting notices regarding approval & disbursement from paper to email.
- Use eSigning features to sign-on new customer accounts faster.
- Use Intake Service™ to manage member complaints, fraudulent activity reports, identity theft notices, credit card billing challenges, etc.
- Send notices of overdue credit card, mortgage & loan payments.
RSign service is very cost effective — I spent years searching for an eSign provider, engaged all the usual suspects, but the others’ pricing models were just not cost effective for our clients.
Fern Software, a banking platform.
Watch full video of John McGucken discuss RSign customer success and RSign CRM integration at Optimize!2020.
Requirements: Legal & Compliance
GDPR does not state a requirement to use a specific method of encrypting email, but it does require the handler of consumer non-public and personal information to maintain not only privacy of that information, but also the ability to demonstrate compliance with the privacy requirements. These requirements are discussed detail in GDPR Article 5 Clause 1(f) and 2, and Article 32 Clause 1(a) and 1(d) which focus on the requirement to protect personal data during transmission with the ability to demonstrate fact of protection of personal data.
Disclaimer: Neither RPost nor its affiliates provide legal opinions. The information on RPost and its
affiliates and products
websites is for general information purposes only and is not intended to serve as legal advice or to
provide any legal
opinions. Laws and regulations change from time to time and neither RPost nor its affiliates
guarantee that all of the
information on RPost and its affiliates websites are current, correct, or with sufficient detail for
the purpose of each
reader. You should consult your legal counsel for specific jurisiction and issues.
Tradenames are owned by the named company. Service benefit is summary, not intended to be a case
technology is patented. RMail, RSign, and RPost are trademarks owned by RPost.